Pool Cleaning Service in McKinney
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring cleaning service visits in the Collin County area including McKinney, Prosper, Celina, Allen, Fairview, Lucas, Plano, Parker, Murphy, Richardson, North Dallas, and surrounding areas. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather, especially with that hot Texas heat and then cooler evenings. Pool chemistry also naturally fluctuates with time. Because of these factors, it is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Our Pool Scouts Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts of McKinney and Northeast DFW weekly, bi-weekly and one-time swimming pool cleaning service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Backwash pool filter as needed
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Before and After Pool Service
Here is a swimming pool before and after our pool cleaning service.
Once we have serviced your pool, we send a thorough list of everything we did while servicing your pool, so that you are in the loop every step of the way. If you’re still unsure about whether to hire a pool company and which one to go with, here are some things to consider to help you decide.
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheaper does not necessarily mean quality pool service. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool care at a fair price.
- Is the pool service company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the company you decide on has both of these bases covered. At Pool Scouts, we also do background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What is included with recurring service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range between pool companies. With Pool Scouts, we have the pool cleaning checklist above in place that ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time. Our checklist includes brushing and vacuuming, water testing, cleaning skimmer baskets, and adding any required pool chemicals.
- What do other customers say about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often do I need my pool cleaned? In the Texas area, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
Now you’re ready for pool service
If you’ve still got questions you’d like answered, or would like to schedule a pool cleaning service with Pool Scouts, give us a call at 469-352-9191. We can’t wait to work with you!