Pool Cleaning Service in McKinney
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring cleaning service visits in the Collin County area including McKinney, Prosper, Celina, Allen, Fairview, Lucas, Plano, Parker, Murphy, Richardson, North Dallas, and surrounding areas. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather, especially with that hot Texas heat and then cooler evenings. Pool chemistry also naturally fluctuates with time. Because of these factors, it is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Our Pool Scouts Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts of McKinney and Northeast DFW weekly, bi-weekly and one-time swimming pool cleaning service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Backwash pool filter as needed
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Before and After Pool Service
Here is a swimming pool before and after our pool cleaning service.
Once we have serviced your pool, we send a thorough list of everything we did while servicing your pool, so that you are in the loop every step of the way. Have questions about our pool cleaning service or would like to schedule? Give us a call at 469-352-9191. We can’t wait to work with you!